Recipes For Thought

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Red Wine Squids

I tried a new recipe which I modified from what I saw on TV. The show featured good food from Australia. The red wine squids turned out quite pleasant, with no sugar and salt. Simply the freshness of the natural flavour of squid with red wine.

Here is the recipe for serving of two:

2 squids (medium), cleaned and washed
1 tomato, cut and diced
2 tablespoon of tomato puree
Generous servings of Red wine, of course

1. Stuff the squids with diced tomato.
2. Marinate the squids with red wine and tomato puree in a baking tray. Mix the red wine and tomato puree well.
3. Leave the squids marinated, submerging them in the red wine and tomato puree for at least half an hour.
4. Cover the baking tray with an aluminium foil and bake the stuff in an oven at 130degrees for 20min.
5. Remove the two squids (stuffed with diced tomatos) and place on a nice looking plate. Serve!

This is a good dish if you have extra red wine which you could not finish.
Any feedback is welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home