Ghim Moh Market
SL brought me to Blk 20 Ghim Moh Market to try some of the popular food stalls. Here are my favourites after trying them out:
1) Char Kway Teow at Blk 20 Ghim Moh Road #01-12 - it is a small and unassuming, humble looking stall but with a consistently long queue. At first taste, it seems the normal char kway but the taste simply grows on you. Plus there are many big cockles in them which is yummy for words. At the end of it, I crave for more. The price is $3.00 at least (if I remember correctly).
2) Ipoh Hor Fun at Blk 20 Ghim Moh Road #01-46 - I used to live at Marine Parade and there was a stall selling Ipor Hor Fun which has a very pleasant gravy with herbal tastes. THe stall is no more there since the 1990s. I finally found the nearest thing to it at this stall. The gravy is very pleasant and not too dark and thick. Ingredients include fresh prawns & chicken meat at $2.50. What more can one ask for.
1) Char Kway Teow at Blk 20 Ghim Moh Road #01-12 - it is a small and unassuming, humble looking stall but with a consistently long queue. At first taste, it seems the normal char kway but the taste simply grows on you. Plus there are many big cockles in them which is yummy for words. At the end of it, I crave for more. The price is $3.00 at least (if I remember correctly).
2) Ipoh Hor Fun at Blk 20 Ghim Moh Road #01-46 - I used to live at Marine Parade and there was a stall selling Ipor Hor Fun which has a very pleasant gravy with herbal tastes. THe stall is no more there since the 1990s. I finally found the nearest thing to it at this stall. The gravy is very pleasant and not too dark and thick. Ingredients include fresh prawns & chicken meat at $2.50. What more can one ask for.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home