Organic Stuff
Hello 2007! Hope it will be a year of fun and adventure.
This morn, SL & me went to an organic market, L'Organic at Blk 18, Dempsey Road.
Prices are quite reasonable, and items are wide-ranged, from jams, pastas to fruits and veggies.
I bought some carrots and asparagus and tomatoes. I especially liked the 50% items (for tomatos and asparagus). Cheapskate of me, but well, the deal's too good to be passed.
However, I was looking for mushrooms but there were not available.
This morn, SL & me went to an organic market, L'Organic at Blk 18, Dempsey Road.
Prices are quite reasonable, and items are wide-ranged, from jams, pastas to fruits and veggies.
I bought some carrots and asparagus and tomatoes. I especially liked the 50% items (for tomatos and asparagus). Cheapskate of me, but well, the deal's too good to be passed.
However, I was looking for mushrooms but there were not available.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home